FMI's researchers publish about 350 peer-reviewed articles annually.
In Science News we publish current information about FMI's studies on the weather, the sea and the climate.
- Surface composition of atmospheric particles favors cloud formation
- A new review focuses on nanoparticles in urban traffic-influenced areas
- A large fraction of the reactive compounds in air forest remains unknown
- Updates to current understanding on atmosphere-cryosphere interactions
- Regional impact of particulates difficult to predict using climate models, even when mapping is accurate