FMI's researchers publish about 300 peer-reviewed articles annually.
In Science News we publish current information about FMI's studies on the weather, the sea and the climate.
- Research on the recovery of the ozone layer at the Finnish Meteorological Institute
- New evaluation method for sea flooding considers combined effects of waves and water levels
- New measurements reveal: Great variation in the thickness of ice in the Bay of Bothnia
- Information about climate variations in Arctic Fennoscandia from new atmospheric analyses
- Compiled information on formation of new fine particles in the atmosphere