FMI's researchers publish about 300 peer-reviewed articles annually.
In Science News we publish current information about FMI's studies on the weather, the sea and the climate.
- The warming potential of the small particles is highest close to their sources
- Regional air masses and valley winds affect the aerosols in mountainous area in India
- Finnish snow research articles published in a special issue
- Utilization of different sensor-type measurement techniques leads to more comprehensive results in urban particulate matter measurements
- Robotic buoys to complement the Baltic Sea observation network