Privacy notice for the feedback form
General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016
1. Controller Finnish Meteorological Institute PO Box 503 (Erik Palménin aukio 1) FI-00101 Helsinki, Finland tel. +358 29 539 2141 email@example.com 2. Person responsible for register matters and contact person Chief Editor Tuija Vuorinen, Web Services tel. +358 29 539 2234 firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Data Protection Officer Jaana Palmunoksa (as of 1 January 2020) tel. +358 29 539 2310 email@example.com 4. Name of the register Feedback form on the Finnish Meteorological Institute’s website 5. Purpose of processing personal data It is possible to send feedback, questions and comments to the Finnish Meteorological Institute through its online service. If the person giving feedback wishes to receive a reply to their message, the person must provide their email address.
6. Data content of the register Information provided by the person giving feedback: - name (optional) - email address (optional)
7. Legal basis for the processing The processing of personal data is based on consent. The data in the register is only obtained from the users of the feedback form.
8. Regular sources of information The data stored in the register is obtained from the user of the feedback form.
9. Recipients or recipient groups of the personal data The data in the register is processed only by those employees of the Finnish Meteorological Institute whose duties require them to do so. The information in the subscriber register is only used for responding to feedback. The data in the register is not disclosed or sold to third parties.
10. The transfer of personal data to third countries Data is not transferred outside the EU or EEA.
11. Register protection principles The data contained in the register is only processed by those whose duties require it.
12. Retention period and criteria for determining personal data The data is primarily stored only until the feedback has been responded to. After responding, the messages and contact information will be erased.
13. The rights of a data subject The data subject has the right to request access to personal data concerning them. The data can be accessed by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. The right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority The data subject has the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority if the data subject believes that the processing of the personal data concerning them is in violation of the applicable data protection legislation.