CV Eimear Dunne
Title Senior Scientist
Postal address Finnish Meteorological Institute, P.O. Box 1627, FI-70211 Kuopio, Finland
Street address Yliopistonranta 1 F, 70210 Kuopio
Phone number +358 50 436 5545
Fax +358 17 162 301
Fields of expertise
- Marine aerosol
- New particle formation
- Global aerosol modelling
- Academy Postdoctoral Researcher, FMI ISI, Emulation of Cloud-Aerosol Indirect Radiative Effects (ECLAIRE), 2014-
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, FMI Kuopio, Marine-CCN, Academy of Finland, 2012-2014
- Postgraduate Research Fellow, University of Leeds, CLOUD-ITN, Marie Curie FP7, 2009-2012
University and other degrees
- Doctor of Philosophy, Institute of Climate and Atmospheric Science, School of Earth and Environment, University of Leeds, Nov 12 2012. Thesis title: The effects of cosmic ray intensity on the nucleation of atmospheric aerosol.
- Master of Sciences in High-Performance Computing. School of Mathematics, Trinity College, Dublin, 2007.
- Bachelor of Arts (Mod) in Theoretical Physics. Schools of Mathematics and Physics, Trinity College, Dublin, 2006.
List of publications
List of Publications